With the dream to use his artistic ability, coupled with the skills of a master craftsman, Jerry Hoffsmith opened his own cabinet shop in 1983. He purchased a historic building in what is now known as Olde Annville, located at 344 West Main Street. The building that served the community since the 1800’s as different retail and food stores was renovated to serve as Colonial Craft Kitchen’s first manufacturing facility and showroom. Through the years, as the company grew, Jerry relocated the manufacturing facility to Hershey. This allowed the showroom to be expanded into an extensive two story showroom with more than 20 inspirational displays.
The cabinetry that is designed and manufactured by Colonial Craft is an all wood, fully custom, product. It is handmade locally for each client’s specific needs. They work closely with their clients to achieve the desired result that will last for decades to come.
Colonial Craft Kitchens is grateful for their abilities and talents and recognize them as Gifts from the Lord. They are committed to using those gifts to their full potential. Their desire is to please you, their client and the Giver of the gifts.